Thursday, October 31, 2013

Sober Second Thoughts

I've tuned out the whole Senate debacle.  I just won't click on anything to do with it.  I'm sick of it.  I'd rather do something else; anything else. 

That is why I came upon this clip from Ezra Levant's show so late.  Sometimes I just let the Sun News clips stream one after the other and this one came up on its own.



What do I know at this point?
  1. The Media Party cannot be trusted.
  2. The Senate must be reformed. 
  3. Stephen Harper isn't perfect and still the best Prime Minister ever.
Did I miss anything?

2 comments:

bertie said...

All things PM Harper has uncovered for the public to see. Senate reform was a priority and will surely happen now.The whiny,sniveling,crying,backstabbing,story twisting,Harper hating,childish , Liberal cheering press has now been put on display for 6 years.And everyone else knew PM Harper was the best ever years ago,when he put the PPG in it,s place and booted them off the hill.All these things are unfolding as they should.Next he will destroy the Shiny Pony.Ho Humm another day in the life of the best PM ever.

Relayer said...

2) As for the Senate:
"I say we take off and nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." - Ellen Ripley.

Post a Comment