Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Politically Correct Standards of Ottawa University

This is priceless.  Watch this video of an eminent speaker at Ottawa U imparting sagely knowledge to impressionable students.



Heheha ok you got me.  Its the arch leftist of Canada Dr. "Fruit Fly" Suzuki giving profane marketing tips to eager young green lobbyists.  All with a University of Ottawa podium proudly displayed.  His Kentucky Fried Chicken vest is icing on the cake.  He looks a little like the Colonel too.  Somebody find the man bolo tie!  I've watched it a few times already and it still makes me laugh.

In the context of Ann Coulters unfair treatment by the University and the violent leftards who were incited by it, there is clearly a double standard for free speech in OU.  I hope this video assists Mrs. Coulter in her Human Rights complaint.

4 comments:

The_Iceman said...

Paris Hilton should sue David Suzuki

Anonymous said...

Check out Mark Sutcliffe Show on CPAC at 11 am Sunday.
Ezra Levant has been challenged to a debate with Seamus Wolfe of UofO.
Should be interesting.

CanadianSense said...

I am glad this "safe" environment for students allowed this speaker.

We should applaud the Global Warming Alarmists to securing another wonderful "role model" for adopting Carbon Tax.

Thank you again.

Unknown said...

Anytime CS.

I'll head over to CPAC now thanks Anon.

And I can't help but think that using HRC to file a complaint slightly legitimizes it. I hope Ezra has thought this all out. I'd like the HRC dissolved one day.

Post a Comment