Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ezra's Next Battle for Free Speech

I completely support Ezra Levant and Sun News Network.  All Censors, Nanny Staters, Progressives and any other idiot leftist can "Chingua tu madre."

Truth is the ultimate irritant to progressives.  They can't have it.  Too bad for them.

Don't shut up Ezra.  Keep it up.  Make it even louder if you can. 

Here is the email I wrote to the Prime Minister:

Hello Prime Minister Stephen Harper:

Let me start by saying what an excellent job you and your government are doing.  You are well on your way to becoming the best Prime Minister in Canadian history.

I was very impressed and deeply thankful when I heard that your government repealed Section 13 of the Human Rights Act.  Its rare that any government in the world today moves to give more freedom to its citizens. 

We Canadians can be the most free people on earth.  Its in your power to make it so.  Freedom is Canadian.

That is why I'm asking you to step in and repeal Section 5. (1)(b) and (c) of Broadcasting Regulations. 

Small minded leftists abuse the spirit of these regulations to take freedoms from their opponents and mislead Canadians.  I'm sure this was not the intent of the regulation and it should be struck down to avoid further abuse.

I know you are busy but these excessive powers have been abused for long enough.

Keep up the great work!

Alex

I'm only sorry I didn't chime in sooner.  Now its your turn. pm@pm.gc.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment