Friday, May 20, 2011

Ethical Oil is a pleasure to read

I just finished reading Ezra Levant's Ethical Oil: The Case for Canada's Oil Sands.  I have to say that I loved it.  You can get the general gist of it from watching these fantastic debates Ezra had with Elizabeth May and  Andrew Nikiforuk.  Its funny that Nikiforuk himself is a big part of Ezra's book, as is Saudi Arabia, China and Greenpeace.

The book is more in depth than the debates, as you would expect.  All of Ezra's arguments are backed up with bullet proof facts and research that expose the eco-nut propaganda machine.   Its also really well written.  I barely noticed that I was reading at all.  Points are made clearly and concisely as the author does his best to make his case rather than impress you with his scholarly prose. 

Since the book was Published it has won the 2011 National Business Book Award.

I'm hoping to get my copy signed at the Gas and Oil Expo in June.  Ezra Levant will be giving the Keynote Address and I hope to bring you the video (at no profit to myself).  You can also catch Ezra's new show The Source on Sun News channel.

Thank you Ezra Levant.  Ethical Oil was a pleasure to read.  I'm anticipating a documentary soon.  It begs to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment