Monday, April 15, 2019

BUILD THAT PIPE!


I attended my second ever protest march today April 15th 2019. One day before the most important election in Alberta history.
I captured a decent amount of the march and a few speeches. Mark Scholz the President of COADC gives a speech at the 10 minute mark.
There were about 500 people there more or less. We marched from Eau Claire to City Hall. I got some good footage of the march and of some speeches at City Hall. I also have some good pics of the signs that were out. Take a look down below.
About half the crowd said they voted already. Good on them. The other half can be counted on to vote tomorrow.
The March itself is non-partisan but the people aren't. If you want pipelines the party of the people is UCP and no other. Every single person knows exactly who can help Alberta and who's been hurting it.
Everything went pretty smoothly.
At one point some ignoramus meekly shouted "kill oil."
A lady of small stature but big character fearlessly replied "Back off man. I'm a scientist."
She very likely is. I've met many a geologist in the patch. I love them, but it doesn't take long to see why climatologists despise the original earth scientists. They know all about ice ages, warm periods, sea levels and coral reefs.  My kind of people.















No comments:

Post a Comment